Accessity.co – Who are we?
Accessity.co is a community driven directory platform which aims to support people with disabilities to lead more independent lives. Our platform allows users to discover and share the accessibility of local businesses, leaving ratings and comments, and connecting with other users to share their experiences of accessibility. We currently only have listings in the Leeds area, however, with your help, we hope to expand to provide accessibility information across the UK.
- Search for a listing via location, category or feature
- Leave a rating, comment and share your experiences
- If you’re a business owner/manager, claim a listing to verify the information
How does it work?How to use Accessity.co
Search for a Listing
Search for a listing on our website or Android app.
- Search for a local business (e.g LUU)
- Filter by category or features
- Select a listing
- View images and description
- View comments and ratings
- Leave your own comments and ratings
Add a Listing
Add your own listings to our website and share your experiences.
- Sign in or create an account
- Click ‘Add Listing’
- Enter the name of the business
- Select a category
- Add a description/photos/features
Claim a Listing
If you’re a business owner, claim your listing.
- Find a business listing
- Click ‘Claim Listing’
- Fill out the form in detail
- Send form
- Wait for us to review your claim
- Get a verified logo and access to the listing!
BlogA timeline of the Accessty.co journey!
I just installed the Yoast SEO plugin to help improve my Search Engine rankings. This
Technical Issues #2
My MacBook continues to have issues with XCode, however i have managed to source a